New Location / Same Delicious Pie
Join us for Pie for Breakfast, Saturday, March 9, 2013, from 8-11:30am, at the Historical Society. This delicious annual event is so popular that it has outgrown the library building. Its new location is the Middletown Springs Historical Society on the town green. Same scrumptious pies, hot coffee, and fine conversation just with more elbow room.
We will be serving up All You Can Eat PIE For Breakfast with tea, coffee, or juice. The slices are cut thin so it is easy to try many different varieties. Pies are both sweet (such as pumpkin, apple, berry, chocolate…) and savory (such as quiche, spinach, ham…).
- Still the tastiest library benefit around!
- Mark your calendar now.
- Offer to do the trash run that day and stop in for PIE!
- $6 for adults; $4 for children 4-12, under 4 FREE.
- All proceeds benefits the Middletown Springs Public Library.
- For more information contact the library at 802-235-2435.